RallyPro Rally School & Rally Driving Courses
Performance Rally School Instruction
RallyPro Performance Driving School at the FIRM provides world-class European-style rally driving instruction. Using competition proven rally school driving techniques, you will push the limits of technical driving on loose surfaces. At high speeds, you will learn how to handbrake slide the car around tight hairpins, utilize left-foot braking and the infamous “Scandinavian Flick”. Our rally school driving courses are unique, provide personalized one-to-one instruction and our classes are booked based on your schedule. The skills you learn from our instruction will improve your driving in both on and off-road scenarios. Rally instruction will also teach you how to handle every day driving hazards, to avoid accidents, and potentially save lives. It’s fast. It’s technical. It’s fun.
The FIRM Rally Stages
The FIRM, located in the beautiful state of Florida, offers 22 miles of configurable and diverse surfaces. Our 6 stages include an asphalt road course, broken tarmac, skid pad, loose gravel, dirt, sand, lime rock and unlimited scenarios to test your driving skills. These rally school courses will put you in one of our 2WD or AWD rally cars on our 1,000 foot skid pad, rallycross course layout, and European inspired rally stages.
Skills To Master
- Skid Pad Car Control Techniques
- Vision Management
- Weight Transfer and Traction Management
- Hand brake and Pendulum Turns
- Throttle Management
- Left Foot, Straight Line & Trail Braking
- Understeer and Oversteer Management
- Drive the Proper Rally Line
- Versatility; Adapt to Changing Conditions
- Highly Technical Skills with Quick Reaction Time
- Ultimate Car Control Management
Prices are same for HPDE, Rally or Mix and Match!
Congratulations! You’re on your way
to an amazing day. Here’s what you need to know!
Half Day Rally Driving Courses
- 8:30 AM Meet & Greet
- Snacks & Coffee Provided
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Classroom & In-Car Instruction
Full Day Rally Driving Courses
- 8:30 AM Meet & Greet – Snacks & Coffee Provided
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Classroom & In-Car Instruction
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Provided
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM In-Car Instruction
- Weekend 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Weekday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Please eat a good breakfast and arrive at 8:30 AM for sign in.
- Once you arrive at gate G-2, please use the phone by the gate to call the office, and so our team can buzz you in.
- Please bring your driver’s license with you.
- Be sure to long-sleeved shirt, long pants, and closed-toed shoes. Racing suits are available if needed.
- Personal helmets are allowed if they are an SA-2010 or newer, but use one of ours if you would like to have in-car communications with your instructor.
- Our customers are welcome to make use of their own GoPro or similar equipment. We have camera mounts available if needed.
- Snacks and drinks are for everyone. Lunch is complimentary for full day courses and $15.00 for half day courses or guests if you wish to dine with us.
- If you are attending any of our Off-Road or ATV/UTV courses, plan on bringing a change of shoes and clothes. You will get dirty.
- While guests are welcome, please understand that they will not be able to ride or drive in any of the activities.
- Our school vehicles are predominantly manual transmission equipped. If you are not able to use a manual, no problem! We will teach you how to drive a manual transmission car as part of the course.
The Action Package will be sent via digital download with 25-40 photos only for $199 or with photos and video for $350.
- We are located at Keystone Heights Airpark, just off FL100 about 4.5 miles north of Keystone Heights, Florida and about 8 miles south of Starke, Florida. Some GPS units have a hard time finding us, so here are some simple directions:
- From FL100,look for the white “Keystone Heights Airpark” and our black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign at the intersection of FL100 and Airport Road (Some GPS units refer to AirportRoad as 82nd Street)
- Turn onto Airport Road and go approximately 1/4 mile. Look for the black “FIRM/RallyPro/ISA sign on the right.
- Turn left at the FIRM sign and you will see an airport gate marked “G-2”.
- Call the main office at 352-473-2999 and we will open the gate for you.
- When the gate opens, pull forward and turn left onto a gravel road. Drive approximately 9/10ths of a mile and you will see our complex entry gate.
- Park in front of the white building with the FIRM/RallyPro/ISA signs on it.
All vehicles you use at the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM must be fully overed for damages or you must post a damage deposit as described in our Vehicle Damage Agreement.
If you have any special needs just let a team member know, we are here for you! Thank you for choosing the RallyPro Performance Driving School at The FIRM.